6212503_10732Regular price $34.00 Save $-34.00
Coyote Says: Clean up your mess, humans! Image by award-winning Yaqui artist, Michael Horse. We imagine that if coyotes had something to say to us, this would be one of the important things.
Coyotes figure prominently in Native American history. In some tribes, they are powerful creation beings who teach us by doing things that turn out wrong, or even disastrous. Oftentimes, they have a humorous quality. In their natural environment they live in packs, hunt together, and protect one another. Once one hears them yipping at night it is never forgotten.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam